Saturday, April 4, 2009

Blogs are hard to write. I don't know why. I always have a million thoughts racing through my head at any given moment. For some reason I can never just write about one thing. So, I am going to write about a couple different things.

I'm still doing puzzles daily like a nerd, but I cant stand blue sky scenes and neglect to put those pieces together.

I was involved in a magazine scam this week and had to change my entire life around to not lose any money. Through that whole ordeal i found out that i have some pretty awesome friends who have got my back.

God has proven Himself over and over again to me this week. I sometimes wonder if God really does provide for you and I can answer for sure with a yes.

Those are the three main things that have been happening to me this week. I am excited to do more puzzles, have my money again, and most importantly tell others about God and how He does love you and forgives you and provides for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment