Monday, October 12, 2009
Its got to happen...happen sometime
I am very restless today. Have you ever just wanted to pick and leave. Hell, i dont even need to pick up i could very well just leave. I think i have always struggled with feeling content. I dont dont know if I ever have or ever will but i dont think I can be content here. I'm hating my job. I mean let's face it, life in as a social worker doesnt have many perks. I have decided that I will move. I will move far far away and only come back for major holidays. I'm thinking New York City. Is that too predictable? Oh well, i've always wanted to live there and I think now is a good time to go. I'm will take any job I can find that is until I get a job in theater which i'm sure is not a competitive job market in the city. Yeah right...but should i just sit here and let my dreams go to waste. Hmm...i think i will move in June.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment